MTDE GmbH is a young and dynamically growing company in Germany. As a logistics service provider for transport packaging, quality and customer satisfaction are the top priority for us. In addition to a high degree of automation, we also meet individual customer requirements through our flexibility and our committed, cordial and competent employees.
- In your responsibility lies to manage the production lines with automatic stations and manual workstations.
- For this you prepare the work procedures independently and monitor them.
- In addition, you ensure the production process in compliance with the quality specifications.
- You are involved in the continuous improvement process in collaboration with your supervisor.
- Reliability, flexibility and resilience, good teamwork
- Technical understanding, careful and fast way of working
- Willingness to work in different shifts (3 shift system)
- A positive attitude to life that enriches our company
What we offer you
- Bonus paiments
- Wellness Vouchers
- Team Events
- Possibility to visit Football games of Fortuna Düsseldorf
- Demanding activities with high personal responsibility
- Attractive, environment-oriented tasks with a performance-related remuneration
- Work in a modern company
- Our work culture is characterized by open doors and quick decision-making
- Friendly and collegial team Intensive and detailed initial training
- At least one annual employee appraisal
- Internal and external training opportunities
06:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 22:00
22:00 - 06:00